Friday, August 3rd, 2012
5PM till the last one leaves
Big Al’s Pizza, 115 3rd Street, La Crosse
- We will be in the “Carlie’s Pub” section of Big Al’s.
- No Cost to Attend, but your RSVP is still requested.
- Cash Bar available.
- We plan to order some pizza for everyone to enjoy, with free-will donations accepted.
Saturday, August 4th, 2012
9AM to 10:45AM (stop by anytime during these times)
Tour of current WLXR Studios in Onalaska (Map and Directions)
- Thank you Myrna Schmidt for helping with the tours. Stations in this building include WLXR Magic 105, 1490 WLFN, Eagle 102.7, CC-106 Country and Classic Rock 100.1
Best of the 80’s show broadcast live on Magic 105 — cancelled
- Sorry, we needed to cancel the “Best of the 80’s” show on Saturday morning, but station tours are still on!
6PM to Midnight
Freight House Restaurant, 107 Vine Street, La Crosse
- We will be in the “Hiawatha” room, on the north side of the restaurant.
- Cost is $15 per person to help cover our costs for the delicious Hors d’oeuvres, the room and misc. reunion expenses. RSVP required.
- There will be a cash bar, plus a free 1/2 barrel of beer provided by former HIT-105 PD Chuck Knight!
- We plan to have tables available to allow the display of various pictures and memorabilia from the old stations. Please bring items to share.
- We plan to have a slide show of old pictures. If you have pictures to share, please contact Scott Neader as soon as possible.
[big_button color=”red” url=”https://www.ohs83.com/rsvp/” desc=”RSVP deadline July 28, 2012″] RSVP Now! [/big_button]