40 Year Class Reunion August 4-5, 2023
The 40 year Class Reunion of the Onalaska High School Class of ’83 will take place this summer, on Friday August 4th & Saturday August 5th, 2023. We hope you can find time to join us for both days! As you can see by the schedule below, we have kept it informal again this year. We’ve also kept both evening events located in Downtown La Crosse — with the many hotels available in the Downtown area, this will allow attendees to walk to both events, without the need to drive.
Please RSVP Now! And, if your plans change, just come back and fill the form out again with your updated plans. Even if you cannot come to the reunion, please still RSVP.
We are looking forward to seeing all of you this summer!!
- Friday August 4th at 7PM: Outside Deck at Freighthouse Restaurant, 107 Vine St, La Crosse
- Informal gathering
- No cost to attend.
- Outside Deck is located on NORTH side of building, behind the train cars, and is covered, in case of rain.
- Cash bar.
- Saturday August 5th at Noon: Co-Ed Golf, Coulee Golf Bowl, 100 Green Coulee Rd., Onalaska.
- 9-Hole, Co-Ed Scramble.
- Tee-Times start at Noon.
- All are invited, including spouses of OHS classmates.
- Approximately $30 for golf and a cart. Pay at the Coulee on Saturday morning – no need to pay when you RSVP.
- Saturday August 5th at 7PM: Big Al’s Pizzeria, 115 s. 3rd St., La Crosse
- Informal gathering, located on the “Carlie’s Pub” side.
- $15 per person, includes a wide variety of Big Al’s pizza, plus a side salad, served buffet-style.
- Cash bar available.
- Pay at Big Al’s on Saturday night- no need to pay when you RSVP.
Update Your Information:
Please use our Update form to let us know your current mailing address as well as your email address and a phone number. We will send out reunion information via email, if possible, to keep mailing costs low. We will also be keeping everyone updated via Facebook, so please join the OHS Class of 83 Facebook Group!
If we do not have an email address or a mailing address for a classmate, we will list them on our Missing Classmates page. Please look over the list and help us find our missing classmates.
Share Your Photos:
We are looking for photos to add to our Photo Gallery — from past reunions, as well as a few pictures from our high school days. If you have a few favorite photos you’d like to share, please contact us for information on how to get them to us.
See you this summer! Your Reunion Committee: